This position has the potential to turn into part-time or full-time!
Adventist Health Sonora is part of a mission focused non-profit health care system that has a heart for providing to the under-served. At AHSR, you'll have the opportunity to provide physical, mental and spiritual healing every day with our compassionate Home Health team. Our organization prides itself on being the best place to work, and we think our employees have everything to do with that! Not only are we nestled in a gorgeous location near the base of Yosemite, but AHSR offers excellent benefits, resources/technology, and a supportive environment where you'll have the chance to do what you do best, every day.
More reasons to consider joining Adventist Health Sonora:
As a Home Health Aide, you'll have the opportunity to provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) for patients in their homes, including prescribed exercises, bathing and transfers. You'll have a tremendous impact on your patients' health and wellbeing through your dedication to compassionate care.
Mileage reimbursement is provided for all daily required travel, and the areas for care is Tuolumne and Calaveras counties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists nurse with all patient care including but not limited to patient transfer, cleaning, and bathing.
· Documents care provided to each patient.
· Provides emotional support and mental alertness of patient through conversation and activity.
· Recognizes, reports and responds to changes in patient behavior.
Education and Qualifications
· American Heart Association CPR Certification required.
· Certification/License: Home Health Aide (HHA) certification required.
· Required Licenses/Certifications: A valid Driver's license with a clean DMV record is required.
· Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Demonstrated written and oral communications and educational skills.