Glendale Adventist Medical Center (GAMC) is a 515-bed hospital built on the Seventh-day Adventist faith and mission to improve the health of communities and to share God's love by promoting healing and wellness for the whole person.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: oversight, monitoring, preparation, dispensing and proper documentation of patient medication therapy as well as providing drug information, patient information, and oversight of information and dispensing systems.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and local laws and regulations as well as proper storage and documentation. Participation is expected in all pharmacy cross-discipline activities, clinical or otherwise, including medication surveillance and dosing, rounding with varied physician and nursing staff, serving on appropriate committees and teams, and assisting with pharmacy preceptorship.
- Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification.
- Graduate of an ACPE accredited pharmacy program, and California Pharmacist Licensure, residency and board certification preferred.
- Proven experience in hospital clinical pharmacy settings and activities.
Benefits (depending on position & hours):
Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, Employee Wellness Program, Flexible spending accounts, Group life and AD&D insurance, Matching 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans, Paid time off & holidays, Sick leave accrual, Long-term disability insurance, Insurance discounts, Tuition reimbursement, Credit union, On-site child care, Employee assistance program and more!