Menno Haven is the largest and well-respected retirement community in the area. As a non-profit, faith based organization, our legacy has stood the test of time and we have continued to truly be a HAVEN for retirees.
We at Menno Haven believe in encouraging and empowering our team members to be their best. We believe in caring for our residents with compassion and excellence. We believe in a work/life balance for our team members; supporting flexibility and choice.
Menno Haven is seeking a Painter to join our family! This opportunity is open to either an experienced candidate or an apprentice. This role assists with job site set up and clean up; keep site clean and orderly throughout the duration of the job. The painter will assist with preparation procedures, including covering surfaces, sanding, caulking etc. This role would be open to learning basic painting functions such as cutting in, rolling walls and ceilings, etc. Additionally, this role is responsible for snow removal. Tools are provided.
* Must possess valid driver’s license
* Must be self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
* Must be a team player as well be able work independently
* Ability to promote and maintain a positive attitude
* Must be detail-oriented and have excellent customer service skills
* Must maintain a clean, neat appearance
* Must possess a good work ethic, dependability, flexibility, and be punctual
* Previous experienced preferred, not required
Benefits (dependent on eligibility):
* Excellent Health, Dental and Vision plans
* Group Life Insurance – 100% company paid
* Generous PTO
* 403(b) Retirement Plan
* Referral Bonus Program
* Full-time, Monday – Friday, 7a-330p
* On-call rotation
* Possible evening/weekend hours
We look forward to you joining the Menno Haven family!
"We will be an innovative organization that nurtures the human spirit, is passionate about service, and demonstrates God’s love, one person at a time."