Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion – these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to deliver quality care to our residents and their families. We are one of the leading employers and providers of post-acute care in the Midwest and we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Summary of position:
Responsible for providing activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of residents/patients under the direction of the assigned LPN/LVN or RN. Assists in providing a positive physical, social, and psychological environment. Follows all center policies and procedures.
Requirements of the position:
Required Education and Experience
* High School diploma (or equivalent)
Preferred Education and Experience
* Experience in a fast-paced environment
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft products
* Post-acute care or health care experience preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
* Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
* Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
* 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
* 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
* Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
* Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
* Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.