Want more than just a job, looking for a career?:
MediLodge wants you! We are currently hiring for Certified Nurse Aides! Apply for details!
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the best, most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the impact on residents and their family members.
We promote “growing our own” and are very involved in our employees development, helping them to achieve their goals!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our Employees!
Student Loan Repayment Program
Opportunities for Advancement
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid Sick Vacation Time
Company 401k Program
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment.
* Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
* Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
* Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
* Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
* Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
* Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
* Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
* Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
* Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
* Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident’s plans of care.
* Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
* Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess in achieving restorative goals.
* Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.