Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion – these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to deliver quality care to our residents and their families. We are one of the leading employers and providers of post-acute care in the Midwest and we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Summary of position:
Responsible for supporting the Executive Director in overall center management, profitability, operations, and direction in all aspects. Assists with census development, management of AR and Collections, resident/patient care, state and federal survey compliance, positive employee relations, and a positive return on investment. Follows all North Shore policies and procedures. Completes rounds of entire center premises at least daily to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations. The Assistant Executive director is a key and visible supervisor working directly with all residents, family and employees. Follows all Villa policies and procedures.
Requirements of the position:
Required Education and Experience
* Licensed or eligible for licensure by the state in which the center is located
* Meets all health requirements imposed by law
* Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other center staff
* Able to read, write, speak and understand English
* Demonstrated basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company applications
Preferred Education and Experience
* Prior experience working as an Assistant Executive director preferred.
* Experience in a fast-paced environment
* Previous post-acute care experience preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
* Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
* Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
* 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
* 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
* Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
* Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
* Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.