Under new leadership! Come meet our new Executive Director!:
This position will support Kingsbridge Cedar Mountain House.
Nature and scope:
The Area Sales Director provides hands on sales expertise for the appointed Affinity Living Group Communities. Partners with Executive Directors in the everyday process of utilizing the MatrixCare Marketing lead’s database and keeps the system current. Responsible for meeting or exceeding budgeted census, payer mix and revenue goals through professional relationships and ongoing education of services to all referral sources. This includes facilitating the move in process as well as building and maintaining relationships with organizations associated with senior housing.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Healthcare Administration, or Communications preferred.
* Must have three to five (3-5) years experience in a Retirement Community, Skilled Nursing Facility, or Assisted Living, preferably facilities specializing in Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care.
* Must have three to five (3-5) years proven direct sales experience with demonstrated results.
* Must score at least 80 on both the Hartman and JIST. If not, VPSM must approve next step.
* Must possess knowledge of the Rules and Regulations for the Community and applicable move-in and move-out regulations.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, discharge planners, hospitals and public.
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
* Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
* Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
* Practice and promote Affinity Living Group’s Policies and Procedures, Mission, Vision and Values.
* Must demonstrate the ability to serve as a positive role model and spokesperson.
* Possess excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while establishing appropriate priorities.
* Must have knowledge of required standard practices that promote positive public relations.
* Must be computer literate.
* Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to take on multiple tasks.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Must pass criminal background check.
* Must meet all health requirements.
* Must have valid driver’s license.
* Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (essential job functions), with or without reasonable accommodation.
Sales and Marketing:
* Presents a positive and informative first impression to all prospective residents and their families.
* Writes appropriate thank you notes as follow-up to leads.
* Meets or exceeds monthly Sales Activity quotas.
* Follows Road Map to Goals (tab 7) of Trimester Sales and Marketing Plan to ensure Census goals are met for each community they support.
* Ensures up to 80% of time spent conducting external, scheduled sales calls.
* Partners with Executive Directors on selection and training of back-up teams for tours, assessments, lease agreement execution and daily MatrixCare Marketing updates.
* Facilitates move-in activities while effectively communicating with the Executive Directors, Resident Care Managers and Business Office Managers to coordinate smooth and timely resident move-ins. These duties including but not limited to the tracking of inquiries, conducting initial tours, and managing that assessments are completed within 24 hours or less of receipt of referral.
* Ensures Executive Directors have necessary information to complete the lease agreements.
* The Area Sales Director may act as back-up, for completion of the lease agreement, but only after the Executive Directors and Business Office Managers.
* Co-leads a weekly sales meeting with the Executive Directors to discuss census, Residents at risk, sales strategies, and required follow-up with referral sources.
* Utilizes MatrixCare Marketing to maintain accurate and timely detailed move-in move-out information and any demographic information needed for evaluation of procedures in place.
* Utilizes MatrixCare Marketing to track and maintain waiting list and prospects list as well as track and organize vacancies ensuring a quick and efficient move in process
* Serves as a representative of the Company in the communities including participation in local organizations such as the Alzheimer’s Association, provider and hospital networks, etc.
* Conducts individual and group tours of the Communities they support.
* Plans and facilitates a support group with regular meetings for family and friends of persons with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias with invitations to the public as well as current resident families.
* Coordinates at least four marketing events per month, per community they support.
* Serve as the “designee” of the Executive Directors when requested to do so.
* Understands a varied program of meaningful activities and events that is balanced in the physical, spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, vocational and cognitive elements.
* Participates in monthly Census Performance Program.
* Any other duties assigned by the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing.
Joint decisions and duties between the Sales Director and Executive Director:
* Assists in developing and managing a Trimester Sales and Marketing Plan, for each Community they support, which will be updated monthly.
* Assists the Executive Directors in the development of Marketing collaterals, e.g., brochures, press releases and advertisements, which best describe the Community’s services.
* Utilizes Marketing spend down sheet to ensure cost control.
* Tracks the Cost per Lead on every Activity executed to improve Census, which is under tab 6 (Events Plan and Results) of the Trimester Sales and Marketing Plan.
* Responsible for ensuring that all employees are providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
* Performs job duties for residents and with team members in a courteous and professional manner.
* Takes initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
* Meets and greets visitors in a friendly, helpful manner. Visitors include anyone who visits the community; specifically, current residents’ families and friends, prospective residents and their families, referral sources, vendors and regulators.
* Communicates professionally and cooperate with supervisor and all community personnel.
* Monitors and evaluates customer satisfaction. Share the results with the Executive Directors and their staff. Works as a part of the team to develop appropriate action plans to continually improve satisfaction levels.
* Ensures compliance and understanding of all regulations regarding residents’ rights.
* Attends training sessions as directed by supervisor.
* Follows and communicates company policies and procedures.
* The job description provides a framework for the job; other duties may be assigned as necessary.