This is a Part-Time position ONLY!!! We need someone that will work for 2 weeks and paint the facility.
The overall purpose of the maintenance worker position is to provide assistance in the care of the facility physical plant and grounds. Incumbents may perform repairs as directed, collect and dispose of refuse, clean/strip/wax/buff floors, assure prompt snow/ice removal, and otherwise act to help assure that the maintenance of the physical plant is in proper order.
* Functional literacy in English is required.
* Physical ability to lift, carry, and operate equipment is necessary.
* Experience in institutional maintenance and/or housekeeping is preferred.
* Experience with floor-care equipment is helpful.
* Is certified as a Universal Technician as required by EPA 40CRR, Part 82, Subpart F in the use and recovery of refrigerant.
* Valid driver’s license required.
Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.