Perform basic nursing care under the direction of a licensed nurse while meeting, or exceeding service standards. Assist residents with personal, nutritional and restorative care. Treats each resident with respect and dignity
Job Responsibilities :
* Provide assistance to residents based on individual resident need. Resident needs may include, but not limited to: toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility, transport, dining, and simple treatments.
* Interact daily with residents including participation in daily activities in an effort to improve resident quality of life.
* Assist residents with dining. May include but not limited to preparing/cleaning the dining room, assist with food selection, and serving beverages and food. Promotes pleasant and inviting dining environment and encourages social interaction among residents.
* Communicate/cooperate with other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team to accomplish plan of care.
* Maintain and protect the confidentiality of resident information.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Certified Nursing Assistant not required.
* Ability to work every other weekend is required.