Full Time / Part Time Position - Housekeeping:
Under the direction of the housekeeping supervisor, ensures the maintenance of aseptic, safe, and attractive environment within the facility to ensure adherence to established federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
* Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of assigned work area. (constantly)
* Set up tables/chairs, etc. for special functions and take down, clean and store in proper area. (occasionally)
* Must use personal protective equipment (PPE). (frequently)
* Must be able to work overtime as needed. (occasionally)
* Must be able to perform other duties as assigned. (occasionally)
* Must be able to work with chemicals. (frequently)
* Follow proper procedures and schedule as required by supervisor. (constantly)
* Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. (constantly)
* Must be able to use carpet cleaners, vacuum, etc. (frequently)
* Must be able to commit the time necessary from an attendance and punctuality standpoint to accomplish the above specified Essentials of Job. (constantly)
Contributes to the ongoing process of establishing and meeting departmental and BCS goals and objectives. Participates in utilizing customer feedback to measure and improve effectiveness of service level.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the essential functions and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required; other duties may be performed as assigned. This job description will be reviewed annually and may be revised as needed. In addition, all BCS employees are expected to:
* Support and participate in the Life Enrichment Program.
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
* Help train and give guidance to other BCS employees.
* Maintain a clear, safe and unobstructed work area, practice habits, and utilize appropriate safety equipment.
* Follow all BCS safety policies.
* Provide customers with the highest quality products and service.
* Understand and apply appropriate quality improvement processes.
* Promote Customer Service.
* Must be able to read, speak, and write English.
* Must lift or move up to 50 lbs., frequently; 25 lbs., constantly, and push/pull up to 200 lbs.
* Must be able to position self to reach floor level to six feet from the floor.
* Must be able to move throughout the facility.
* Must be able to ascend/descend up to 10 flights of stairs regularly.
* Must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
* Must be able to work around cleaning chemicals, including but not limited to ammonia, bleach, and detergents.