Clinical Sales Career Opportunity!:
Responsible for generating, managing leads and driving business in primary referral hospitals while ensuring a smooth discharge process for residents from hospital to our centers. This position will develop strong relationships with key contacts in hospitals, educate on our services and identify new opportunities for alignment to increase census in the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Perform as primary resource in hospitals for coordination of referrals in a responsive time frame on behalf of Centers
* Completes daily rounds in assigned hospitals to generate leads for new business, obtain updates on current referrals and coordinate discharge process for planned admissions
* Respond to admission inquiries and complete North Shore Admission Acceptance Form
* Conduct resident visit to share how our services link to identified resident’s needs and prepare resident for what to expect upon admission
* Follow North Shore’s Admission Acceptance Policy
* Coordinate execution of steps to conversion with Centers to increase conversion ratio
* Establish and maintain sound working relationships with hospital referral sources
* Attend weekly census calls and report necessary information related to call
* Utilize PCC CRM database for tracking and outcome-based analysis of referral trends and account management in assigned hospitals
* Daily communication with Centers to discuss bed management, open referrals and potential admissions
* Embrace North Shore sales philosophy and abide by all policies and procedures
* Required dress attire is business professional
* Complies with laws and regulations applicable to position and act in accordance with Center’s Compliance Program
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
The responsibilities of this position involve significant physical activities including standing, lifting (up to 50 pounds unassisted), bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and twisting. All employees of nursing homes may be required to provide lifting and transfer assistance to residents. Lifting and/or transferring some residents will require use of a lifting device and /or assistance of other staff.
Required Education and Experience:
* Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse or Therapist (PT, OT or SLP)
* Exceptional communication skills with a variety of professional and staff level individuals
* Must have valid driver’s license
* Satisfactory driving record with no more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3) years
* No record of Reckless Driving or DUI/DWI in the past seven (7) years
* Access to a vehicle with insurance coverage required by the state of residence
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft products
Preferred Education and Experience:
* 2+ years’ relevant work experience
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Outcome driven, effective team player. Ability to travel. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. High personal values, integrity, and ethical standards. Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills with an ability to interact with multi-level professional partners and disciplines. Firm working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to use in varied situations. Basic computer skills with ability to learn new company applications.