We are currently looking for a dedicated and experienced professional to assume the key full-time position of Wound Care Nurse/ADON at our facility located in Moweaqua, IL.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* license as a registered nurse (RN) in the State of Illinois;
* prior skilled nursing home experience in nursing administration, or management role;
* excellent knowledge of federal and state survey process;
* excellent work history in the long-term care industry;
* committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care; and
* excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Tutera, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our key team members a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
* Excellent Starting Salary!
* 401k with Matching Contributions!
* Vacation and PTO!
* Paid Holidays!
* Birthday Holiday!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Major Medical Insurance for Only $129.00/Month!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
Is a career with Tutera Senior Living right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
* Call Mary Flesch, Regional HR Director, at (815) 501-3792.
Tutera Senior Living:
7611 State Line Road, Suite 301:
Kansas City, MO 64114:
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents they serve across 9 states.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!