Full Time Openings Available:
Must have Class B License with Passenger Endorsement
IND123 #gd #MON:
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!:
* Provides resident transportation while maintaining vehicles as per Belmont Village standards
* Provides transportation services for residents observing safety and traffic rules.
* Assists residents in getting into and out of the vehicle.
* Maintains appropriate level of licensure at all times.
* Monitors maintenance of vehicles to ensure safety and compliance with Belmont Village standards.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Current California Class B Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger endorsement and a clean driving record
* Proficient in written and verbal English
* Knowledge of community city streets
* Experience transporting passengers
* Experience or education that has provided opportunity to develop an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population.
* Availability to work flexible schedule, including weekends.
* Must successfully complete:
* TB skin test or chest x-ray
* State fingerprint and FBI background check
* Health Screening for this position
* Basic First Aid training
* See Note below.
* Experience transporting persons with disabilities
* Experience working with senior population
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.