"Located near I-40 and Sycamore, Tennessee, on Dovecrest Road, Signature HealthCARE of Memphis is a 140-bed skilled nursing facility. The center is approximately three miles from Baptist East Memorial Hospital in a lovely part of East Shelby County.
This facility has a warm family-like atmosphere where patients and staff interact on positive and friendly levels. The in-house therapy team offers speech, occupational, and physical therapy services, and ongoing restorative therapy helps maintain the patients highest level of mobility and independence.
The day-to-day programs and leisure activities are well designed for each patients enjoyment while healthy meals are prepared by a certified chef. The facility chaplain is an important part of the team and provides counseling and spiritual guidance for patients, their families, and staff, regardless of religious affiliation."
Hours/Position Needed: 7a-7p: 1 RN Supervisor (every other Weekend):
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Weekend Supervisor RN.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for the position Weekend Supervisor RN to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
* Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) year related nursing experience.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.