$15.00 an Hour:
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!:
Assist with medications to multiple residents and maintain related medical records under supervision of a licensed Nurse. Take resident vital signs and observe resident to detect response to specified types of medications. Inform the Nurse on Duty of any reported or observed change in resident condition. Assist Nurse with administrative tasks as assigned.
* Assist with medications and treatments to residents according to physician’s orders and community policies
* Verify identity of resident receiving medication against file photo
* Verify medication to be administered against the residents’ MAR
* Maintain related medical records on the specified forms or system
* Record the name of the drug, dosage and time of administration
* Present medication to resident
* observe ingestion or other application
* Or Assist with medication using specified procedures
* Take vital signs or observe resident to detect response to specified types of medications
* Maintain awareness of medication interactions and side effects
* Accurately document and report unexpected reactions to the Nurse on Duty
* Notify the Nurse on Duty of any reported or observed change in resident condition
* Clearly document and report any refusal of medication to the Nurse on Duty
* Attend shift report and provide status update on residents
* Assure residents have adequate supplies of medication and request refills as indicated
* Maintain account of all medications and participate in controlled substance counts
* Responsible to maintain clean and organized medication cart
* Assure personal compliance with all residents rights
* Never change a residents medication or provide injections
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Proficient communication skills in verbal and written English
* Minimum of 6 months as a nurse aide or caregiver
* Experience or education that has provided opportunity to develop good organizational skills
* Experience that has developed sensitivity to the needs of the aging population
* Ability to work schedules assigned in a 24-hour operation
* Proven telephone skills
* Current CMA/CMT certification, if required by respective State Regulations.
* Acceptable standing with the Nurse Aide Registry as applicable
* One plus year of Medication Tech/CMA/CMT experience
* Intermediate skills with MS Office software
* Observation and reporting skills
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.