Meadville Medical Center is hiring for Registered Nurse (RN) - New Life Unit to work part-time nights with shift and weekend rotation required.
He/She will coordinate total nursing care for residents using nursing standards and the nursing process; participate in resident and family teaching; provide leadership working cooperatively with other health care providers.
Registered Nurse (RN) - New Life Unit Experience and Education Requirements:
- Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally required through completion of an accredited school of nursing.
- Specialty units may have additional requirements according to their policy.
- Current State Nursing License or having made application for licensure.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and perform professional nursing care, resolve patient care problems, and interact with patients, families, and other team members - often during stressful situations.
- Ability to make frequent rounds, lift patients, position patients, and to transport patients to provide treatment and to maintain patient comfort.
- Must independently be able to respond to an emergency situation.
Registered Nurse (RN) - New Life Unit Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Lifting, reaching, walking, carrying, pushing, pulling.
- Ability to see and hear with or without mechanical aides.
- Normal patient care environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, and temperature changes.
- May be exposed to potential hazards such as chemical wastes, body wastes, fluids and other possible infectious material.
If you or someone you know are interested in the Registered Nurse (RN) - New Life Unit job, please go to www.mmchs.org/careers and apply directly or contact Martina Wright at 814-240-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org