At Stonerise at Home, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose.
Stonerise at Home is currently hiring Home Health LPN’s. The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
Join us and benefit from the Stonerise difference. Our core values make us unlike any other employer. If you want to be part of a family-like team who feels as passionately about serving fellow members of your community as you do, join us!:
In addition to competitive wages, full-time benefit opportunities include:
* Tuition reimbursement
* Advancement opportunities
* Paid vacation
* Health insurance
* And more!:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse Practice Act.
* Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
* Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
* Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
* Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
* Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
* Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
* Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
* Has three (3) years of nursing experience. Community/home health or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
* Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in state working.
* Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
* Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
* Possesses and maintains CPR certification.
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.