The overall purpose of the certified nurse’s aide (CNA) Team Leader position is to provide personal care to residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort. Oversee and educate CNA co-workers regarding essential functions. Assists in orientation and/or training of new CNAs.
* State certification as a nursing assistant mandatory.
* Complete familiarity with duties of a certified nursing assistant.
* Highly developed observation skills are desirable.
* Functional literacy in English is required.
* Tolerance, patience, empathy and concern are desirable.
* Supervisory experience is desirable.
Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.