About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Under the direction of the Department Manager and supervision of Registered Nurse the successful candidate will be responsible for nonprofessional nursing duties supporting the direct care of patients.
Working as a CNA you will be required to:
· Provide for patient's personal hygiene.
· Provide for activities of daily living.
· Administers dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, warming and/or cooling devices, and apply restraints.
· Perform and record vital signs, intake and output information, height and weight.
· Reports observations and changes in vital signs.
· Prepares patients, equipment and supplies for specific procedures and assists as directed.
· Participate in specimen collection.
· Respond to emergency and non-emergency call lights.
· Provides for comfort needs of patients and/or family members.
· No State Income Tax
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
· 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Referral Bonuses
· On Site Education & Certification Programs