Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON).
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Assist the DON in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing department in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines.
* Assist DON to monitor day-to-day operation of the nursing department and establish priorities and manage records, budgets, or supplies.
* Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program for the nursing service department
* Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested by the Administrator or Director of Nursing.
* Make daily rounds of the nursing department to verify that all nursing personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards and report findings to the DON.
* Registered Nurse in good standing with required current state license.
* Minimum of three (3) years nursing experience.
* One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience preferred.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.