An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To direct the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern nursing facilities to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided residents at all times.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
* Responsibilities will encompass facility management, compliance management, facility staffing and retention, business management, marketing and revenue management, and community relations
* Ensure excellent care for residents is maintained by overseeing and monitoring patient care services delivered
* Responsible for financial performance and management of all business operations of the facility
* Responsible for developing and implementing short-term (quarterly) and long-term (annually) strategic plans that support quarterly business plans developed at the facility
* Responsible for annual budget, P and L analysis, and reviews statistical and financial reports.
* Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate programs to promote the recruitment, retention, career development and continuing education of staff
* Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and orienting direct reports. Monitors productivity of direct reports and implements changes as needed
* Works with and supervises personnel in facility by providing opportunities for instruction, guidance and counseling as necessary to ensure complete understanding of responsibilities
* Coordinates with Regional Director and Human Resources for employee termination activities as necessary
* Direct committees and meetings per company policies
* Ensure maintenance of accurate medical records for billing, auditing, and regulatory compliance within appropriate approved guidelines.
* Perform additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree required plus a minimum of 4 years experience as an Administrator; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must hold a current state Nursing Home Administrator license. Must have a proven track record of integrity and performance, and an all encompassing knowledge of the Long Term Care industry (regulatory; clinical; financial). Excellent communication skills and computer literate. Must exhibit sound judgment making skills along with patience, self-discipline, and compassion. Strong analytical and business skills required.