Open Interviews WEDS 6/5:
Address: 15451 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403:
Part Time-NO LATE NIGHTS!:
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!:
* Perform multi-functional duties related to food service, preparation, set-up, customer satisfaction and clean-up.
* Serves freshly prepared meals in a timely and courteous manner.
* Prepares the dining room for service maintaining all flatware, condiments and beverages in a constant state of readiness.
* Maintains clean, orderly and safe kitchen and dining room environment:
* ensures proper storage of equipment and handling of food to meet health department requirements as well as Belmont Village standards of cleanliness and sanitation
* Knowledge of Cleaning Standards in a commercial food operation.
* Knows and follows established facility wide health and safety procedures and rules.
* Proficient in verbal and written English
* Demonstrated willingness to learn and work
* Interest in working with senior population
* Ability to work assigned shifts, including weekends
* Must successfully complete:
* TB skin test or chest x-ray
* State fingerprint and FBI background check
* Health Screening for this position
* Basic first aid training
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Six months dining room service experience
* Certificate in food management or equivalent
* Experience in food preparation
* Demonstrated ability to be flexible / participate in team work
* Experience working with senior population
* Experience in a service industry
Belmont Village will consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law.