The overall purpose of the Registered Nurse (RN) position is to participate in and oversee the assurance of the provision of resident care services consistent with accepted standards of care and assigns duties to LPN’s and/or nursing assistants as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We call our program “ARCH” – the Active Recovery Center. ARCH is a completely renovated facility providing state of the art short-term healthcare services featuring fully remodeled rooms, outstanding staffing ratios, hotel-like amenities, and an unmatched commitment to customer service.
* Creates highest standard of resident experience, with dedication to resident choice and overall “can-do” approach to resident satisfaction.
* Representing the ARCH program throughout the community, including onsite at area hospitals, physician groups, and our other healthcare partners.
* Values and upholds the Helia Healthcare Principles and Commitments including compassion, responsiveness, teamwork, courtesy, personalized care and believing that being nice matters.
* Dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service.
* Consistent and regular attendance.
* Assures resident care is delivered in accordance with accepted standards of practice.
* Observes, assesses, and reports on resident’s conditions/changes and then documents in accordance with facility policies and as required by regulations.
* Administers medication/treatment as prescribed.
* Receives, transcribes and executes physician orders.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The Registered Nurse must have the following:
* A current, valid Illinois Registered Nurse license is required. BSN preferred.
* Education/and or experience in long-term care, acute care, or geriatric nursing preferred.
* Supervisory experience preferred
* Ability to read, write, and speak the English Language and to verbally converse with different levels of staff, parent families, and any outside customers.
* No disqualifying criminal offenses as defined by regulatory guidelines.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports nursing/patient progress notes, and nursing procedures.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from department heads, customers (patients, family members, physicians, etc.) and the general public.
Benefits for Registered Nurse
As part of our dedicated team, you will be offered competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes full health insurance (including medical, dental, vision and pharmacy benefits), 401k, ETO, and much more.
12 hour night shift available on our post acute care unit. Excellent pay and flexible schedules!