Located in the Florida Panhandle, Signature HealthCARE of North Florida is a 180-bed facility minutes away from Alabama and Georgia in the rural community of Graceville, Florida. The nursing staff provide skilled care for complex medical conditions such as post-surgical care, wound care, and tracheotomy care; and the therapy team offers speech, occupational, and physical therapy services six days a week. Much focus is given to the elders quality of life, and elders are encouraged to pursue individual interests by engaging in group activities, individual leisure activities, monthly outings and community involvement. In addition, the facility chaplain provides religious services, counseling and spiritual guidance for elders, their families, and staff.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Dietary Assistant Director, you will be responsible for
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Assist in management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
* Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
* Participate in regularly scheduled conferences including department meetings and interdisciplinary care plan meetings.
* Purchase food and supplies within budget and maintain a supply to adequately cover each meal.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a dietary department required.
* One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.