We are currently hiring for full time
Purpose of Your Job Position:
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform a variety of tasks usually requiring cleaning, trash removal, laundry, etc, to residents and staff in the nursing center and other special events, in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and Solaris HealthCare’s established policies and procedures.
* General Responsibilities
* Residents Rights
* Staff Development
* Other Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure Facility Cleaning procedures are followed including furniture cleaned and orderly, floors are cleaned, cubicle curtains are clean and in good condition, commonly touched areas are disinfected, bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected, etc.)
* Check room for stains (walls, floors, ceiling tile, toilet seats) clean as needed.
* Ensure all soaps, sanitizers, toilet paper and paper towels are replenished daily.
* High dust over bed lights, A/C vents and exhaust vents as needed in resident rooms and common areas.
* Report all damage found while following cleaning procedures to your supervisor. (Enviro. Services Assist., Maintenance Assist, or Plant Operations Dir.)
* Other duties which may be assigned from time to time (laundry, floor tech, etc.)
* Follow Facility Cleaning Procedures regarding resident rooms, bathrooms, common areas and offices.
* At the end of each shift worked, ensure your chemicals and product are replenished and your carts, Janitor Closet are neat and cleaned ready for the next shift.
* Administrative Responsibilities
* Special Activities/Attributes
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience in the Healthcare Industry a plus.