Located right off I-40 in the small town of Monterey, Tennessee, Standing Stone Care Rehabilitation Center is a 98-bed skilled nursing facility that has both short-term and long-term care programs and services to provide our residents with quality health care. We have 18 private rooms that are designed for the skilled rehabilitation services. The rooms are secluded from the long-term section of the building. These rooms offer a home-like atmosphere that features a 32-inch flat screen television. Patients and residents will also enjoy the comfort of an electric bed. This wonderful experience will surely be a breath of fresh air during a very difficult time. All programs are comprehensive and can be specialized to fit the requirements for each resident or patient. With the convenience of three hospitals located in Cookeville, Crossville, and Livingston, all within a 20-mile radius, Standing Stone provides a home-like environment with a compassionate and proficient staff that looks after the needs of the residents and patients.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Nurse Supervisor RN.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for the position Nurse Supervisor RN to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
* Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) year related nursing experience.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.