The purpose of a Hospitality Aide is to assisting the team with non-nursing duties to create a pleasant environment for our residents. Works as a member of a team of CNAs to provide resident transport, passing trays, ice water, snacks; stock linen barrels when full; assists with room moves, clothing identification, and assorted specific housekeeping duties. Follows set routines, policies and procedures for the facility.
* Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to follow directions.
* Ability to relate positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, families, visitors and co-workers.
* Possess an interest and positive attitude toward long term care and the elderly population.
Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.