We are 1,300 professionals, each one All In to care completely for the people of Northwest Georgia. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a mostly Monday to Friday schedule, and a generous uniform allowance, along with the unique opportunity to learn and grow across more than 40 different medical specialties and services. Harbin Clinic seeks talented, invested individuals to become part of our healthcare team. Join us as we work to see our communities flourish!
Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups. 2-year college degree strongly preferred. 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area preferred. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a project leader, supervisor, or manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Job functions may include but will not be limited to the following.
- Works with entire Information Technology Services department to ensure day to day break fix items are completed.
- Receives and performs work order tickets from the service desk staff and/or supervisor.
- Performs repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting efforts for computer hardware and software issues.
- Answers phone calls, emails, and other inquiries.
- Follows documentation and templates to ensure a uniform service.
- Ensures all issues are reported, tracked, and completed within a ticket/work order based system.
- Maintains mobile device inventory (cell phones, pagers, etc.) and the end-user portion of the contracts.
- Communicates to all parties in a clear and understandable manner.
- Is friendly and pleasant when dealing with others.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all areas of responsibility and shares knowledge appropriately.
- Exhibits effective problem solving techniques and looks for opportunities to contribute to the improvement process.
- Maintains audiovisual equipment.
- Assists with technology needs for meetings.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude in all situations.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- May be cross-trained to perform job functions as staffing needs dictate including servers, networking, and service desk.
- Understands and practices concepts of Need-to-know restrictions and only accesses systems, datacenters, server rooms, data closets, information, and/or data for a legitimate need basis.
- Meets deadlines for objectives as given by supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2-year college degree strongly preferred.
- Comp TIA A+ certification strongly preferred; will to study and obtain this certification within the first year of employment.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows (latest version); will to study and obtain this certification within the second year of employment.
- ITIL Foundation for Service Management strongly preferred; will to study and obtain this certification within the third year of employment.
- Education may be substituted for experience.
- Additional 1-2 years in Information Technology related field troubleshooting application issues, supporting networking, telephony, security, service desk, servers, desktops, or mobile devices preferred.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.