Join the Goshen Physician Talent Network today! Applying for this position will put you in consideration for all current Medical Assistant (MA) or LPN openings. We will also notify you of future openings and promotions!
- $1,500 Bonus for all MA/LPN positions!
- $3,000/yr Tuition Loan Repayment!
- $1.00 per hour bonus for Bilingual Candidates!
- Most MA/LPN openings have the capacity to be changed to Bilingual positions
- Grow in our supportive work environment.
- New higher pay rates
- No layoffs in 20+ years
- Empowerment to make improvements
- Profit sharing to 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Under the supervision of the designated manager, the Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant provides care to designated patients in collaboration with Registered Nurses and providers in accordance with established policies and procedures. This position performs duties associated with direct patient care and quality improvement activities. Assures completeness of ordered procedures and treatments, instructs patients concerning procedures, treatments and needs, and ensures medical orders are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Current license as Licensed Practical Nurse (or Licensed Vocational Nurse) issued by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
- Current AHA CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited career/vocational school with a medical assisting degree, certificate or diploma or completion of basic or advanced EMT course.
- Must hold active CCMA/RMA Board certification or pass exam given by any credentialing agency for medical assistants to be considered a "credentialed medical assistant or hold an active EMT Certification.
- Colleague has 6 months from time of hire to become certified MA (CCMA, CMA, or RMA)
- Must maintain license, certification and or credentials in good status to perform required job duties.
- AHA CPR certification.
- Experience in a medical office (family practice) setting is preferred
- Bilingual candidates must pass a Spanish Exam prior to receiving $1.00 per hr bonus