Responsible for the community’s physical plant, grounds and equipment in-order to ensure a safe environment.
* Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
* Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to sit throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
* Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
* Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
* Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
* Must follow HCF Policies and Procedures
* Assists in maintaining the grounds including mowing, weeding, raking, trimming and the shoveling of dirt and snow
* Conducts minor repairs and paints
* Lifts and moves equipment and furniture
* Performs heavy scrubbing, waxing and buffing
* Cleans and maintains sprinklers, exhaust system and filters
* Attend required in-service education
* All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* A minimum of a grammar school education is essential.
* A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
* Must have a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.