NVRH is seeking an enthusiastic tech savvy Infrastructure Support Specialist to join our NVRH Information Services Team.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to manage the organization's database systems, automation services, and assisting the infrastructure team with PC and Networking Support.
· Competitive Pay: Per Diem Premium rates offered.
· Excellent Benefits Package: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives, and more. All employees, including those working Per Diem, are eligible to participate in NVRH 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
· Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within your community.
· Great Place to Work! "I've found the hospital to be a great place to work. I've grown so much in only a year here because of the culture and support here!" Employee Review on Glassdoor.com
- Perform SQL Server maintenance activities including patching, backups, and assisting with account issues
- Monitor organizational databases for invalid objects, space issues, and poorly performing queries
- Develop and maintain enterprise wide data warehousing projects
- Develop and maintain Automated Process Integration and Data Entry Scripting
- Support EMR interfaces
- Participate in IS Infrastructure evaluations, standards recommendations, and process improvements
- Install, configure, and support IS Infrastructure that supports critical applications
- Prepare, deploy, and support PC infrastructure (Surface tablets, Lenovo laptops, Lenovo/Dell desktops)
- Inventory management of PCs
- Windows update management for PC and Server infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Candidates must be able to work independently and with a team
- Preferred knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to achieve goals
- Prefer candidates with experience in: Microsoft SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, FTP, Dragon Dictation, SharePoint, Helpdesk Ticketing Systems, Web Publishing, HTML, Smart Scripting