- Day Shift (7am-7:30pm)
- PRN Nursing Pool (This position floats to all inpatient units)
The Ideal Candidate
- Student currently enrolled in BSN program (must have completed Nursing Fundamentals course).
- CNA with patient care experience in an acute care setting.
- Assist with activities of daily living and provide basic nursing care to patients
- Assist in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Adheres to rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Florida CNA License
- OR active enrollment in BSN program (must have completed Nursing Fundamentals course).
- BLS required
- 1 year of inpatient hospital experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Moffitt Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status. We seek candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.