Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!::
* This position performs multi-functional duties related to food service, preparation and set-up, customer satisfaction and clean-up.
* Works with a support server with a group of tables in dining room.
* Works with team member overseeing the taking or orders, delivery, and overall satisfaction of guests.
* Assists cooks in preparing and serving high-quality, hot, fresh food, in a timely manner and courteous manner.
* Prepares the dining room for service, including maintaining all flatware, condiments and beverages in a constant state of readiness.
* Assists Bistro staff keeping a clean Bistro area between meals.
* Maintains clean, orderly and safe kitchen and dining room environment.
* Ensures proper storage of equipment and handling of food to meet health department requirements as well as Belmont Village standards of cleanliness and sanitation as described in the Policies and Procedures Manual.
* Follows all policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
* Demonstrates knowledge of cleaning standards in a commercial food operation.
* Uses diplomacy and tact in dealing with disgruntled and/or confused residents.
* High School diploma or equivalency
* Proficient in verbal and written English
* Demonstrated willingness to learn and work
* Interest in working with senior population
* Ability to work assigned shifts, including weekends
* Basic knowledge of point of sale computer
* 2 years of wait staff experience
* Experience in Upscale Dining, Hotel, Club or Restaurant
* Certificate in Food Management or equivalent
* Experience in food preparation
* Demonstrated experience to be flexible participate in team work
* Experience working with senior population
* Experience working in a service industry
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.