Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!:
* Promotes resident satisfaction by:
* following the resident’s individual service plan in providing services to residents.
* encouraging socialization/ participation in activities among residents.
* promoting safety and well-being of residents.
* Provides medication administration for residents as specified in individual service plan.
* Maintains supportive environment in dementia neighborhoods.
* Participates in collection of information related to well-being of residents.
* Develops daily work schedules for Caregivers and daily staffing exceptions.
* Assists in the maintenance of infection control and hazard communication program for Belmont Village.
* Provides input to hiring and assist in reviews of Caregivers.
* Assists in development and updating of each resident’s individual service plan.
* Supervises, coordinates and schedules work/delivery of Caregiver services.
* Current LVN/LPN License
* Proficient in verbal and written English
* Experience or education that has provided the opportunity to develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population
* Ability to work schedules assigned in a 24-hour operation
* Telephone skills
* Leadership skills
* CPR Certified or must obtain within 30 days of hire
* Direct supervisory experience
* One plus year of medication management experience
* Personal Computer skills
* Observation and assessment skills
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.