Flexible, part time position working 16 hours per two week pay period. Must be available for the holiday, weekend and on-call rotation.
Bethany Lutheran Homes is one of the 150 largest, most innovative senior care providers in the nation and we want YOU on our team! With 10 different communities between La Crosse, Onalaska and Holmen, we’re able to provide care in independent and assisted living, high acuity assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation. Great people, great care!
About the Position:
Come join our caregiving team! The work you do with us is meaningful and worthwhile at Eagle Crest South in La Crosse! We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals to join our team of dedicated and hardworking nurses serving the 140+ residents of our retirement and life community. In this role, you will primarily work with either our 34+ residents in our high acuity assisted living apartments or our 30+ residents in our memory care apartments. Occasionally, you may be asked to assist in our independent living plus apartments.
Our Nurses are responsible for the supervision of resident care and services, ensuring that residents receive proper care and treatment, that their health and safety are protected and promoted and that their rights are respected. This position is also responsible for the supervision of the Resident Care Assistants regarding distribution and documentation of medications, treatments and side effects of medications and ensuring staff have proper training and competency to perform their duties.
* Must be currently licensed to practice in the State of Wisconsin as either a Registered Nurse
* Valid driver’s license with safe driving record
* Must have demonstrated interest in gerontological nursing including rehabilitive and restorative clinical practices, diabetic care, memory care and end of life care
* Experience working in assisted living, long-term care and/or community health is beneficial, but not required—We will train the right fit for our team!
* Our starting rate for Licensed Practical Nurses is between $19.00 and $24.00 per hour, based on your experience and qualifications and our starting wages for Registered Nurses is between $26.00 and $31.00 per hour, based on experience and qualifications. We’ll review your wage at 6 months – we pay for high performance!
Available at 50+ hours/pay period: Health Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Dental Insurance, Life and ADD Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability.
Available at 20+ hours/pay period: Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Cancer Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Intensive Care Insurance.
Available to all: Employee Assistance Program, 401(k).
Bethany Lutheran Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer!