LPN required (Maryland or Compact). Assisted Living Experience preferred.
Seeking a competent, energetic, compassionate leader with an outstanding track record in senior living. While this position is primarily M-F, occasional evenings and weekends are required.
This position reports directly to the Resident Care Director but supports the Evergreen Program Director and the 3 neighborhoods at ATJC which is a 100 unit Assisted Living Community. We are only interested in pursuing candidates that exhibit a positive attitude as well as demonstrated history of reliability, dependability and capability.
We offer competitive wages, benefits and opportunities for professional growth.:
Must be currently licensed in GA as an LPN (in good standing).
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
* Ensure daily RA assignment sheets are completed and followed
* Provide training and orientation on the floor for new CMA’s and nurses
* Supervise staff to ensure care delivery is completed per policy and individual resident task sheet
* Reassign staff as needed to cover for call in’s or changes in census
* Participate in daily clinical standup meeting.
* Follow up on residents with condition changes with an assessment and documentation and necessary communication to family and physician
* Organize clinical information for onsite MD and NP’s prior to their visits
* Review daily 24 hour communication log for resident changes and follow up charting
* Review the HOT Box for any follow up needed and assist the med tech and nurse as necessary
* Ensure monthly weights and VS are completed and entered into Quick Mar
* Complete quarterly self-med assessments for residents that self-medicate
* Review new resident’s records for completed information using the checklist
* Complete the monthly cycle check in of medications for AL, Bridges and EG and follow up on the discrepancy report
* Relieve the day nurse for meal and breaks
* Review and approve orders in QuickMar
* Make rounds daily in Evergreen and provide any clinical oversight for the EG Director