Big city amenities and beautiful scenery surround Sullivan Park Assisted Living Community and Sullivan Park Care Center in Spokane Valley. With an amazing number of outdoor recreational opportunities and indoor activities just a short drive away; our Sullivan Park community embodies fun, and luxurious living for our residents and patients alike. Sullivan Park is a Prestige “Campus of Care.” We offer a continuum of care from independent living and assisted living, to our own skilled nursing and rehabilitation center.:
Our assisted living community offers Celebrations, a lifestyle program that embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to foster happiness and longevity among our residents. Our program’s events, activities and educational opportunities are designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life.:
At Sullivan Park Care Center, our knowledgeable and spirited team of care professionals work around the clock to provide the very best skilled nursing, rehabilitative therapy, short-term and long-term care for our patients. Our goal is to help patients return to their active, independent lifestyle. Our specialized services help patients who have suffered an unexpected injury, illness and who are recovering from a surgical procedure. Additionally, Sullivan Park Care Center is a contracted provider for Medicaid, Medicare and several managed care plans.:
Questions? Contact SullivanParkALFED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Personal Care Attendant provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal worker, assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents, and upholds Prestige’s core values of respect, integrity, commitment and trust.
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents’ physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or performs ADL’s, takes vital signs and weights and accurately documents care services provided and observations on communication log and incident reports. Reports and documents all incidents and accidents immediately.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as required.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers and coordinates personal care service with co-workers assisting with lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and residents laundry.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred.
* Must complete and pass competency evaluation within 120 days of employment, state required training including the Revised Fundamentals of Care, Dementia Care, First Aid, CPR and HIV training if not able to provide appropriate documentation of prior training.
* Current First Aid and CPR certification.
* Food Handlers permit if required by State.
KEYWORDS: Personal Care Attendant, PCA, healthcare, health care, senior living, assisted living, memory care, dementia, entry-level, entry level, C.N.A., CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, certified nursing assistant, entry level, entry-level