Watermark Retirement Communities was ranked among Fortune Magazine’s top places to work in The Unites States for Aging Services! Now that is something exciting to be a part of!!!!:
Watermark Retirement Communities was ranked among Fortune Magazines top places to work in The Unites States for Aging Services! Now that is something exciting to be a part of!!!!:
We’re committed to creating extraordinary communities where people thrive. Care to join us? Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 20 years. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working with seniors as part of a dedicated team.
Watermark Retirement Communities is recruiting an experienced Social Media Specialist to work with the Social Media Manger to help manage social media presence for all of Watermark’s 59 retirement communities to include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin via SalesForce Social Studio. Duties include helping edit, refine and schedule posts from communities, assist in developing a national a content stream for all communities, analyzing metrics to optimize engagement and track progress, training front line staff on capturing stories for social distribution, working with internal marketing team on story ideas and execution and routing work for review and approval.
The ideal candidate excels at organization, planning, implementation and multi-tasking and had experience in social media. This position calls for an individual who can prioritize a diverse array of projects and deadlines, extreme attention to detail and take direction from and work alongside principals and managers.
What you will need for this position:
* Relevant 4-year degree or equivalent experience (i.e. Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing, Communications)
* 1 to 2 years in a related social media position ideal
* Deep understanding of the top social media platforms
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must
* Ability to organize information quickly and at a high level
* Proofread projects to ensure quality and accuracy
* Solid understanding and command of project management tools
* Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
* Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
* Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one and in small teams
* Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working with creative teams
* Experience tracking and prepping deliverables
* Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
What you can expect from us:
* Great benefits
* Excellent national and regional support
* Great opportunity to grow with a growing senior housing company
* An extraordinary company culture
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.:
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.