Dining Service Aide
For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior generations in Americas heartland. Men and women who have served sons and daughters, grandchildren, neighbors and their country in countless ways both small and great. Now its our turn to help. We consider it a privilege to serve those who have passed on to us, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
At the heart of every Americare community is a philosophy of person-centered care. This philosophy guides every decision we make. Person-centered care comes alive in our communities and truly makes a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and our co-workers. Over 90% of Americare employees would recommend their community as a great place to work.
To be fully considered applicants must include resume with their salary expectations.:
Our Dining Service Aide Assists in preparing and serving food to residents, family members, visitors and staff in the nursing home setting. Assures accuracy when serving specific diets to residents. Works toward providing home like environment and person centered care from the dietary department. Works with other dietary staff in keeping the dietary setting clean and sanitary as well as a safe working environment.
Essential Duties include the following:
* Assist in preparation of food for special actives for residents, visitors and or staff.
* Attend and serve food during in-service or staff meetings if requested.
* Wash dishes, utensils and other kitchen equipment. Keep supplies stored in safe manner.
* Ensure work area, utensils, and equipment are maintained in a sanitary and safe manner
* Set and clear tables for and after meals
* Minimal 18 years of age, grade school education
Benefits of Joining our Team
* Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growing industry
* A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to succeed
* Competitive compensation and a great benefit package including 401(k)
* Paid time off and holidays
* Medical and dental insurance