PART - TIME:
Shifts: 6:30-2:45pm, 2:30pm-10:45pm, 10:30pm-6:45am
Rotating Schedule with Weekend Availability Required
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!:
* This position provides personal assistance with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, hygiene assistance, transferring and mobility. As a Caregiver with Belmont Village Senior Living, you will assist multiple senior residents residing in our community throughout your shift.
* Follows the resident’s individual service plan in providing one-on-one support/visitation to residents, which may include:
* daily wellness checks
* incontinence management
* assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility
* escort service for meals, events, or nature walks
* Assists in development and updating of each resident’s individual service plan.
* Reports concerns about residents to immediate supervisor or Executive Director.
* Establishes and maintains good relationships with residents, family members and coworkers.
* Adheres to housekeeping/shower schedule and completes duties in a satisfactory manner.
* When appropriate, provides companionship comfort to residents.
* Experience working with people with dementia/cognitive impairment
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Proficient in verbal and written English
* Experience or education that has provided opportunity to develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population.
* Ability to work schedules as assigned in a 24-hour operation
* Telephone skills
* Must successfully complete:
* TB skin test or chest x-ray
* State fingerprint and FBI background check
* Health Screening for this position
* Basic First Aid training
* One plus year of direct care experience
* PC skills
* Previous customer service experience
* Observation and reporting skills
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.