Morning and Afternoon Shifts:
Must be available on weekends and holidays!:
Purpose of Your Job Position:
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform a variety of tasks usually not requiring cooking skills in the preparation, service, and clean-up for meals served to residents and staff in the nursing center and other special events, in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and Solaris HealthCare’s established policies and procedures.
* General Responsibilities
* Residents Rights
* Staff Development
* Food Preparation/Production Responsibilities
* Assists Cook as directed by the Food Service Director.
* Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from work stations, stove, refrigerator, freezer and dining rooms.
* Prepares and labels nourishments according to center procedures. Delivers to resident areas.
* Prepares and portions desserts, salads and other non-entrée foods into dishes. Pours beverages.
* Follows Production sheets and Pre-Preparation Guides.
* Uses proper handwashing technique and frequency.
* Completes work assignments.
* Sanitation Responsibilities
* Meal Service Responsibilities
* Food Safety Responsibilities
* Administrative Responsibilities
* Special Activities/Attributes
Ability to understand directions required; Ability to read, desirable.
Not needed, but preferred.