Cascade Terrace Nursing Center:
Cascade Terrace is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center conveniently located close to all of the Portland hospitals in southeast Portland with easy access to I-205 from Foster Road.:
Our care team at Cascade Terrace strives every day to help patients reach optimal recovery. We boast an active transitional care program that is a wonderful solution for individuals who are stable and no longer require hospitalization, and who can benefit from an intensive program of rehabilitation and recovery. Our goal is to assist in the transition and recovery between hospital and home.
We value good people and know that a great professional team makes Cascade Terrace a healthier and happier environment for patients, and our care team has the experience to show it. Together, our team fosters a warm and loving environment filled with humor and fun – with our resident cats and dogs keeping everyone company.:
Any Questions Contact: CascadeAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
· HSA/FSA accounts:
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
· 401(k) plan with company match:
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
· Employee Assistance Program:
· Commitment to career development and continuing education:
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
· Flexible scheduling:
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Assists with food preparation, presentation of food service and general duties of the Food and Nutrition Services department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must know and follow proper sanitation and safe food handling practices.
* Assists with the preparation and presentation of food. Assist serving as delegated.
* Keeps work area and equipment clean and sanitary at all times. Follow additional cleaning task as assigned.
* Ensures proper cleanliness, sanitation and storage of pots/pans, small /dish wares, and utensils.
* Responsible for storage, setting-up meal/ trays in accordance to diet orders and tray cards. Ensures residents are served proper diet and food preferences in a timely manner.
* Ensures proper dating and labeling of all foods.
* Follows manufacture guidelines for proper chemical handling and hazardous chemical practices. Uses PPE plus know where to find and use SDS.
* Reports all unsafe conditions or equipment to Food and Nutrition Services Manager immediately.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, and in a manner that respects dignity, confidentiality standards and promotes residents and staff rights.
* As assigned sets the dining room for meal service and makes sure supplies are available.
* Assists other kitchen workers as needed.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Performs related duties as requested.
Meet job-related health department or state regulations. Able to read and understand written and verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to meet job expectations. Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Prior experience working with the public preferred. Must hold Food handlers and ServSafe certification as state requires.
Any Questions? Contact CascadeAdministrator@prestigecare.com: