In Baseball as in life all the important things happen at HOME.
Recruiting for a Seasoned LPN to join our All Star Team
Help us hit a Grand slam for our Residents! If you love Senior’s and are interested in providing assistance to residents with the activities of daily living come join our Team. Our draft pick must be a Licensed Practical Nurse. Must be a professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prior LPN experience desired.
If you have the passion to go extra innings to care for seniors in need of Affordable Assisted Living services, come join our Championship Team.
Responsible for conducting assigned health assessments, developing service plans, performing health monitoring and personal care programs of the facility.:
* Conduct assigned initial assessment on prospective residents, including off-site visits. These may include, but not be limited to home visits, hospital visits and nursing home visits. The assessment should include input from pertinent health care providers, family and friends on an as needed basis.
* Clarifies initial or hospital discharge medication orders and contacts the Physician to review the resident’s status and medication plans.
* Develops assigned service plans for residents based upon the resident assessment(s). The service plan should be designed to meet the personal care needs of the resident and to monitor significant health conditions, while also promoting resident independence and dignity.
* Completes standardized assessment and assessment tools.
* Promotes resident empowerment and self-care activities including self-medication.
* Performs assigned quarterly and annual reassessments on residents often times utilizing computer and software program. Also performs such assigned reassessments when the resident’s health condition warrants.