At Liberty Senior Living is currently seeking the following position:
MEDICATION TECHNICIAN (CNA)
Full Time, Days
- Provides medication administration for residents.
- Takes orders, documents orders, orders medications, receives medications, and administers medications.
- Performs all procedures of good nursing care such as taking vital signs, giving enemas and suppositories, etc.
- Performs excellent universal precaution and hazardous chemical procedures in order to keep residents and staff safe.
- Communicates with physicians and other health care professionals as needed to ensure quality nursing and medication orders.
- Be alert to all needs of residents reporting immediately any changes in residents status to doctor, family, and administration.
- Certified Nurse’s Aide, or have completed the 75 hour course as well as completed the company Medication Administration course.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis or at least ten times per shift.
For more information please visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com
Background checks/drug-free workplace.