We're searching for our Facility Camp Director!
* This position starts May 2019 and will go through August (PRN opportunities after camp has finished)
* Monday through Friday, hours will vary, but mostly 11am - 7pm
* Must LOVE working with children
Signature HealthCARE at Heritage Hall Rehab Wellness Center is a 112-bed facility that offers a wide array of services that enables our patients and residents to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient and resident needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Facility Camp Director, you will:
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Assist with coordinating and implementing activities for children participating in summer camp.
* Assist with coordinating intergenerational events during the summer camp.
* Initiate quality time between residents and children during camp.
* Supervision of children participating in summer camp.
* Supervision of volunteers assisting with summer camp.
* Assist with scheduling and coordination of volunteers.
* Maintain attendance records of children participating.
* Maintain volunteer tracking records for scholarship distribution.
* Assist with coordinating end of year camp banquet for volunteers, children and facility guests.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Six (6) months to one (1) year experience or related experience performing activity related duties.
* Practical knowledge of how an Activity Department functions in a nursing facility.
* Ability to assume leadership role in the Activity Department in the absence of the Activity Director.
* Skill at working with individuals who have cognitive, physical or sensory disabilities.
* Knowledge of the aging process and various resident activities.
* General knowledge of regulatory requirements for an activity program in a long-term care facility.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills with high level of energy and enthusiasm.
* Experience in working with volunteers and ability to organize and develop volunteer program.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.