Timberview Care Center::
The Timberview Care Center is located in the historic district of Albany, directly across the street from Albany General Hospital. When you enter our quaint community, the first thing you hear is laughter; our community believes happiness is the cornerstone of any community environment.
We spend our days and nights with fascinating people who are full of wonderful stories to share. We take the time to get to know our residents and consider each and every one to be a cherished and respected member of our family.
For patients who need assistance with activities of daily living, medication management, and periodic assessment and treatment by a professional staff, Timberview offers quality care with a personal touch.:
Any Questions: Contact TimberviewAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
· HSA/FSA accounts:
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
· 401(k) plan with company match:
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
· Employee Assistance Program:
· Commitment to career development and continuing education:
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
· Flexible scheduling:
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Charge Nurse (RN) or (LPN) supervises and directs daily nursing activities and care of residents under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and as prescribed by the physician, ensuring compliance with accepted standards of nurse practice and regulation. Promotes a positive physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* The Charge Nurse RN/LPN supervises nursing department staff in the daily delivery of resident care, monitors and schedules job assignments and develop nursing unit priorities.
* Assists in filling shifts by contacting staff to fill in for staff absences.
* Provides direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff, completes treatments and procedures as ordered by the physician.
* The RN/LPN observes and assesses resident condition, reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager, administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs Medication Aides accordingly.
* Evaluates resident response to nursing interventions and alters care plan through ongoing assessments.
* Completes quality care audits as assigned, ensure equipment and work areas are clean, safe, and orderly, and ensure strict adherence to procedures regarding hazardous chemicals and fire safety.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously with respect, dignity and promote resident rights.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and the 24-hour D.N.S. report form, documents medications administered, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges. Document all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24 hour D.N.S. report form, document medications administered, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records. Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to the residents, employees.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Must have a current, unencumbered LPN or RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one. LPN certificate, Associate Degree in Nursing, or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
* Minimum of one year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies.
* One year in a supervisory/management position, with experience with budgets, staff development, training and scheduling.
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
* Individual must be a team player, well organized, and flexible.