Currently recruiting for Days, Evenings, and nights!:
$4,000 sign-on bonus for Full Time new hires!
Any Questions? Contact SullivanParkSNFAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Sullivan Park Care Center:
Big city amenities and beautiful scenery surround Sullivan Park Cottages, Assisted Living Community and Sullivan Park Care Center in Spokane. With an amazing number of outdoor recreational opportunities and indoor activities just a short drive away; our Sullivan Park community embodies fun, and luxurious living for our residents and patients alike.
Sullivan Park is a Prestige “Campus of Care.” We offer a continuum of care from independent living cottages and assisted living, to our own skilled nursing and rehabilitation center.
Sullivan Park Cottages is a senior living community for individuals who want to maintain an independent lifestyle, but would prefer the relaxed atmosphere of a senior community. We offer access to a clubhouse which is an ideal setting for socials, BBQs and themed dinners.
Our assisted living community offers Celebrations, a lifestyle program that embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to foster happiness and longevity among our residents. Our program’s events, activities and educational opportunities are designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life.
At Sullivan Park Care Center, our knowledgeable and spirited team of care professionals work around the clock to provide the very best skilled nursing, rehabilitative therapy, short-term and long-term care for our patients. Our goal is to help patients return to their active, independent lifestyle. Our specialized services help patients who have suffered an unexpected injury, illness and who are recovering from a surgical procedure.:
Any Questions Contact:
Prestige Care in about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.::
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· HSA/FSA accounts
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
· Employee Assistance Program
· Commitment to career development and continuing education
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
· Flexible scheduling
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
*Benefits may vary by location:::::::
* Status: Full-Time/Part-Time/On-Call
* Shift: Day/Evening/Noc
* Schedule: Various:
Provides quality nursing care to residents; implements specific procedures and programs; coordinates work within the department, as well as with other departments; reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responds to inquiries or requests for information; assists the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
ESSETIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides quality nursing care to residents in an environment which promotes resident rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their individuality while providing individualized attention and encouraging residents to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being and answering residents’ call lights promptly and courteously.
* Understanding and ensuring that individualized care plans are followed and providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information, changes and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
* Attends to the individual needs of residents including assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals’ care requirements.
* Provides care that maintains each resident’s skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents, and applying moisturizers to fragile skin.
* Protects the personal belongings of each resident including eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, memorabilia, etc. Promptly reports missing items according to established policy.
* Performs various tasks assigned by the charge nurse including vital signs, residents’ weights, applying creams/ointments, collecting specimens, as well as lifting, moving,and transporting residents, using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
* Responsible for keeping records documenting care provided or other information in keeping with department policies while performing all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures including thorough hand washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated, and proper disposal of soiled materials.
* Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with the resident, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
* Attends and participates in resident activities and the execution of the Expressions of My Life programming for Expressions memory care residents.
* Incorporates the Life Story and 100 Things About Me information into routine tasks and ADL’s for Expression memory care residents.
* Responsible for following universal precautions and safe work practices, established fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, and security, report and/or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
* Compliant with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
* Cooperates and works together with all co-workers, planning and completing job duties with minimal supervisory direction, utilizing appropriate judgment.
* Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents’ families, visitors and staff. Supports the Core Values and the Vision of Prestige and the facility.
Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to the residents, employees,
A minimum of three months’ prior nursing assistant experience in long-term care preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A high school diploma or equivalent. Must hold current Certification in State or be eligible to obtain certification within four months of employment.
Basic knowledge and skills utilizing care tracking systems.