At Liberty Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services, we promote a challenging, but rewarding opportunity in a caring environment.
We are currently seeking an experienced:
Full Time, Days
- Assures the admission of residents whose needs can be adequately and appropriately met within the prospective payment system in the Nursing Center environment.
- Performs routine networking visits to physicians, hospital discharge planners, case managers and other healthcare referral sources to present center information, gather resident referrals, and evaluate potential resident admissions that contribute to the center’s overall revenue growth.
- Demonstrates leadership skills by planning and instituting new and innovative programs in harmony with the overall facility philosophies.
- Screens all prospective admissions to determine that the delivery of appropriate care will be provided in the long term care setting.
- Assists in identifying areas for cost containment while maintaining quality.
- Stays abreast of changes to resolve Medicare and/or insurance billing concerns.
- Interviews patients and/or resident family members during admission application process and serves as liaison between families and hospital discharge planners, social service agencies, and physicians.
- Participates in annual census and Operating Budget planning as requested.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NC license (BSN preferred but not required), or have a BS or BA degree in HealthCare Administration, Social Work or Business Administration.
- Prefer demonstrated success in external marketing to physicians, discharge planners and other healthcare referral sources.
- Willing to work and cooperate with other employees.
- Ability to problem solve and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrate neat appearance and good personal hygiene.
- Read, know and follow personnel, department, and facility policies.
- Knowledgeable of local, state and federal regulations as relates to admissions, prospective payment, and patient care.
Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.