IMG is seeking a creative, self-starter to promote our facility mission of Residents’ First to the community. The main goal of the position is to promote our facility to achieve a goal of 90 percent occupancy.:
The Community Relations Director will be:
* Marketing to community resources, health care organizations, physicians and other healthcare personnel
* Providing internal leadership to co-workers
As a Community Relations Director with IMG, you will provide support to residents, families and prospective residents through facility tours. You will also greet visitors, complete admission paperwork and gather pertinent medical and financial information as needed.
Additional responsibilities of the Community Relations Director include:
* Promoting our facility’s image
* Supporting our facility’s public relations
* Encouraging team building and communication surrounding residents, families and potential admissions
* Other duties as assigned
As a Community Relations Director for IMG, you must be a confident and creative self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills. You must also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills as you will converse with residents, their families and representatives from other organizations.
Additional requirements that the Community Relations Director must adhere to include:
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations or Sales
* Minimum 6 months experience in a nursing home, hospital, home health agency or other health care capacity
* Being knowledgeable of computers and general advertising agents
*Associate degree required bachelor degree preferred.