We are driven by our commitment to our industry and expect excellence from our employees. We build a work environment where each individual is valued and has the opportunity for growth.:
We strive to be the guiding light in our profession.:
Purpose of Your Job Position
The Regional Director of Operations communicates operations standards for cost control, quality and safety control, and develops and manages facility leadership teams to carry out operations strategies and goals for skilled nursing centers. Strategizes and plans for short-term and long-term operations goals that support company culture and overall business strategy.
Delegation of Authority:
As Regional Director of Operations, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
* Work closely with the COO to identify Company goals and objectives and hold facility leadership teams responsible for the implementation and goal setting of strategic plan of the company.
* Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the designated buildings assigned, including finance, budget planning, sales and marketing.
* Evaluate, train, and advise building leadership teams on the impact of short-term and long-term planning, introduction of new programs and strategies and regulatory interaction.
* Oversee the budgets and hold the management team of each assigned building in compliance with the objectives and goals set for each building.
* Oversee the management of capital expenditure projects as undertaken by each building, planning projects in accordance to approved guidelines and ensuring that the expenditures meet cost projections and completion periods.
* Responsible for hiring, reviewing, and the termination of the key management team of the buildings assigned and act as the interim administrator while reviewing candidates.
* Oversee the purchasing contracts ensuring that cost and reimbursement strategies consistently meet the goals set by the Company.
* Stay abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance with state and federal rules and regulations.
* Mentor and coach direct reports.
* Performs other related duties and complete special projects as identified and needed in a timely manner.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* Must possess, as a minimum, a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
* Must be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (NHA). Ability to obtain an NHA License in the states in which we operate.
* Six-plus years of progressively responsible experience, with at least four years in direct administration of operations